Cosplay DressUp 2 Cosplay DressUp 2

It's pretty good for a dress-up game. I don't watch much Anime so I only recognized like 2 of the clothing, but the artwork is nice. I also like that the clothing snaps on. I find placing clothing perfectly on gets hard and annoying, so it is nice to just drag it, but it mostly right, and then have it snap right on.

I think you are quite talented and should keep it up.

herace responds:

Thanks dude that's really encouraging. I know this game needs a little more work and i am changing, adding, and fixing some stuff.

The Rise The Rise

This was very challenging. I had to use the walk-through on a couple of them, but I did better than I thought I would do.

Sanity Drop Sanity Drop

This was pretty fun and addicting. I suggest you at least play it a few minutes.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Honestly, I can't say much more about this game than, This game is awesome!

FPS Generator FPS Generator

-Metal Fortress Special
-League of War Modern Warfare
-Brothers in Honor Urban Warfare
-Team Honor Apocalypse
-Halo Duty Rising
-Left for Evil Rising
All these games are coming to hardware stores away from you.

-Electronic Ubisoft Bungee Studios-

Kwing responds:

Seems legit.

L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

I really liked this game. I made it to 80 something, and I died. It was sad. This game reminds me of my favorite flash game, "And Everything Started To Fall."

Great Game!

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Awesome game. Much better than most zombie games made by big companies. I love that you can choose what places to take, and what to not take. I got the win with the City Hall, and I must say, I am quite impressed with the 'story' of this game.

Again, great game!

Game Corp Game Corp

Very addicting game. Reminds me of Game Dev Tycoon.

Handless Millionaire 2 Handless Millionaire 2

This game is addicting. Unfortunately I could actually see this game become a real thing in the future

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

It's a fun game, but it feels like it should be on Facebook.